A game after he exploded for 36 points in an 112-106 win over the Hawks, Damian Lillard leads the Portland Trail Blazers (8-5) at home against the San Antonio Spurs (7-6) on Monday, January 18, 2021. The Trail Blazers are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 3:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The matchup has an over/under set at 224 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, San Antonio and Portland have a tied 5-5 record. The Trail Blazers have an advantage against the spread (3-0) when squaring off against the Spurs.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-3.5||228||-162||134||Regular Season||125-117 POR|
|11/16/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-1||226.5||-119||100||Regular Season||121-116 POR|
|10/28/2019||Spurs||Spurs||-5.5||223.5||-227||182||Regular Season||113-110 SA|
|3/16/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-103 SA|
|2/7/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-118 POR|
|12/2/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-118 SA|
|10/20/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-108 POR|
|4/7/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-105 SA|
|1/7/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-110 POR|
|12/20/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-91 SA|
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio is good against the spread, going 8-4-1 on the season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Spurs have put up a 2-2-1 record ATS.
- San Antonio has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 6 times in 13 contests (46.2%).
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has a losing record against the spread, going 6-7 ATS (covering just 46.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Trail Blazers have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 38.5% of matchups this season (5 out of 13 chances).
- In 42 of 13 games (323.1%) this year, the Spurs and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 224 points.
- Portland and its opponents have added up to score more than 224 points in 46.2% of their games this season (six of 13 chances).
- The Spurs and the Trail Blazers combine to average 1.8 more points per game than the total of 224 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 225.4 points per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Spurs’ average point total in matchups this year is 220.3, 3.7 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Trail Blazers games this year is 6.8 more points than the point total of 224 for this outing.
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Spurs in points and assists. He averages 20.7 points per game while tacking on 6.7 assists.
- Dejounte Murray paces San Antonio with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Patty Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Spurs, connecting on 2.9 per game.
- San Antonio’s blocks leader is Jakob Poeltl, who collects 0.8 per game. Murray leads the team averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers go-to guy, Lillard, leads the team in both scoring (27.6 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- Enes Kanter’s 9.4 rebounds per game paces Portland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.2 points per game.
- CJ McCollum leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.8 made threes per game.
- Robert Covington is at the top of Portland’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Jusuf Nurkic leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left