Now that the NBA’s free agency period has started to cool down a bit, it’s time NBA betting fans take a look at who got the best deals in the off-season. It’s true that there weren’t a whole lot of bargains on the shelf, as teams went into a spending frenzy. On just the first day of the signing period, teams spent a total of $1.4 billion. However, some of the free agents who were not signed right away became part of deals that were fairly good values for the team, especially when you consider their past production and future potential.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery