Once the NBA draft came to an end and the free agency period, things have been going fast and furious as teams try to lock down the big pieces for the 2015-2016 season while fitting everything under the salary cap. Here are the latest and greatest rumors to date that every NBA betting fan is curious about. The Miami Heat are in search of some three-point shooters, and they have put out feelers to Marcus Thornton and Marco Bellinelli. Lou Williams is another player who may be considering a move to South Beach. The Dallas Mavericks have apparently signed a four-year deal with Wesley Matthews from the Portland Trail Blazers. This could be the big piece that lures DeAndre Jordan to Dallas. Reportedly, only the Mavs and Clippers remain in contention for his services next year. LaMarcus Aldridge‘s destinations is still at three, apparently: San Antonio, Phoenix and the Lakers, in that order, although the Miami Heat‘s Pat Riley had dinner with Aldridge on Thursday night. He still has not made a decision, though. It looks like Robin Lopez will become a New York Knick, having chosen that team over the Lakers. The Indiana Pacers have resigned Lavoy Allen to keep their power forward in the fold. Because David West is gone, the Pacers will need some depth in the middle. The Los Angeles Lakers are looking at Jason Smith and Amar’e Stoudemire as possible fillers on their roster. The Brooklyn Nets really want to move Joe Johnson’s $25 million expiring contract as soon as possible. Dwyane Wade was wanting to head to Cleveland and join LeBron, but then he signed a one-year, $20 million deal with the Miami Heat. Wade had opted out of a $16 million paycheck from the Heat and got himself a $4 million raise. The Heat demurred at the chance to offer him a longer extension, which means that this will be Wade’s year to prove himself before entering a free-agent market for 2016-2017 that will feature the biggest salary cap jump in league history. Sources: ESPN.go.com (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2983/lamarcus-aldridge) Sports.Yahoo.com (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3708/)
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics Slight NBA Favorites for Game 5 Against Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Are the Cavaliers a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Top NBA Props for the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals