NBA betting fans know that there’s still one big series to play in the season, as Golden State and Cleveland are about to square off in a Finals series that will feature two true titans in the league – LeBron James and MVP Stephen Curry – toiling against one another. All of the other teams, though, are working to solidify their position for the 2015-2016 season. The trade season is approaching, which means that the rumor mills are churning. The teams that aren’t on the biggest stage want to get as close as they can to qualifying for it next year (with the possible exception of teams like the 76ers, who are more than likely trying to plot their journey into the lottery next year), which means there is lots of gossip to share about the next big transactions. DeAndre Jordan. Jordan and Tyson Chandler could be excellent pieces in a sign-and-trade, as Jordan has an interest in playing for Rick Carlisle. A sign-and-trade would get Jordan a bigger salary while also bringing the Clippers a valuable piece in Tyson Chandler. Another rumor as the draft gets closer is that Boston might trade up to get a pick that will still get Willie Cauley-Stein, who is widely projected to go in the top 10 picks. The Celtics have two picks in the first round and could package them into a deal that pushes them up into those top picks. The Celtics might target the Knicks, who have the fourth pick, but the Charlotte Hornets, Detroit Pistons, Denver Nuggets and Sacramento Kings could also be targets as well.Cousins is the Kings’ franchise player. However, their low quality as of late makes them likelier to seek a big move to complete their rebuild. The Celtics could pick get top draft choices for Cousins and Stein, and the Celtics could also move Isaiah Thomas if the team decides to pursue Lawson.There’s a lot of intrigue still to get played out between now and the draft – and the 2015 season. These rumors are just the tip of the iceberg.Sources:ESPN.com: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3442/deandre-jordanWikipedia.org: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Cauley-Stein
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?