Training camp is still a ways off in the National Basketball Association. However, teams are now having to find ways to get their rosters down to 15 while still maintaining the most competitive roster they can – all while preparing for a cap that will blow up NEXT year. So here are some of the latest NBA betting rumors from the Association.he is clear to work with the team. Head coach Alvin Genrtry told the New Orleans Times-Picayune last week, “What I think we’re trying to do is not push him anywhere. We’re going to monitor his practices. I doubt there will be a situation where we’ll let him go two-a-days. It just doesn’t make sense right now.” The Pelicans are also considering Quincy Pondexter, but he may not be medically clared from knee surgery until November.The Brooklyn Nets chose forward Chris McCullough in the 2015 NBA draft with the #29 pick, although they knew that he might not do much for them this year. He tore his right ACL back on January 11, and normally those tears require a year before you appear on the court again. He has long-term designs on playing well for Brooklyn, so there is no rush on his recovery timetable.The Cleveland Cavaliers re-signed shooting guard J.R. Smith to a two-year deal worth $10.37 million. According to various news outlets, he has a $5 million salary guaranteed for this season. In 2016-17, he can earn a minimum of $5.3 million on a player option, but only $2.1 million is guaranteed. He also has to tell the Cavs about a week before the 2016 draft if he wants to pick up that player option. At that time, the $2.1 million becomes guaranteed, but the rest doesn’t become guaranteed until September 7, 2016. Before them, the Cavaliers can cut him without paying him more than the $2.1 million. The purpose of this is to motivate him to keep working to be the right fit for Cleveland.The Washington Wizards have not made much progress in their attempt to ink Bradley Beal to an extension, but representatives for both sides have been on respective vacations. There could be a deal in place before the November 2 deadline, but they might wait until the next off-season, as the team will have more salary cap room to sign him as a restricted free agent. In July, the Wizards are also expected to pursue Kevin Durant hard. They will give themselves room to give Durant a max deal and bring in another free agent – and then still sign Beal. The Spurs did the same thing with Kawhi Leonard last year, and that allowed them to bring in LaMarcus Aldridge this year as well as most of their own free agents.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?