LeBron James, the self-proclaimed best NBA player in the world, and the Cleveland Cavaliers face a daunting task, trying to overcome a 3-2 deficit in their best of seven NBA Finals series against the Golden State Warriors. No team in the history of the league has managed to overturn a 3-0 deficit at any point in the NBA Playoffs, just in the same way no team has overturned a 3-1 hole. Fortunately, against all NBA odds, four teams have overcome a 3-2 deficit to win the Finals, the last of those teams being the Miami Heat in the 2013 NBA Finals, with LeBron (a Miami player then) being named as the MVP of the Finals.
Can James, who is a solid candidate for the MVP award in this year’s Finals, lead the Cavs to a similar feat, or will the Stephen Curry and Warriors close out the job at the Q tonight? Just a matter of hours and we’ll know the fate of Cleveland. In the meantime, let’s track back to recent history and find out some of the teams that have strongly rallied from losing positions to win the NBA Finals:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.