LeBron James, the self-proclaimed best NBA player in the world, and the Cleveland Cavaliers face a daunting task, trying to overcome a 3-2 deficit in their best of seven NBA Finals series against the Golden State Warriors. No team in the history of the league has managed to overturn a 3-0 deficit at any point in the NBA Playoffs, just in the same way no team has overturned a 3-1 hole. Fortunately, against all NBA odds, four teams have overcome a 3-2 deficit to win the Finals, the last of those teams being the Miami Heat in the 2013 NBA Finals, with LeBron (a Miami player then) being named as the MVP of the Finals.
Can James, who is a solid candidate for the MVP award in this year’s Finals, lead the Cavs to a similar feat, or will the Stephen Curry and Warriors close out the job at the Q tonight? Just a matter of hours and we’ll know the fate of Cleveland. In the meantime, let’s track back to recent history and find out some of the teams that have strongly rallied from losing positions to win the NBA Finals:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?