LeBron James, the self-proclaimed best NBA player in the world, and the Cleveland Cavaliers face a daunting task, trying to overcome a 3-2 deficit in their best of seven NBA Finals series against the Golden State Warriors. No team in the history of the league has managed to overturn a 3-0 deficit at any point in the NBA Playoffs, just in the same way no team has overturned a 3-1 hole. Fortunately, against all NBA odds, four teams have overcome a 3-2 deficit to win the Finals, the last of those teams being the Miami Heat in the 2013 NBA Finals, with LeBron (a Miami player then) being named as the MVP of the Finals.
Can James, who is a solid candidate for the MVP award in this year’s Finals, lead the Cavs to a similar feat, or will the Stephen Curry and Warriors close out the job at the Q tonight? Just a matter of hours and we’ll know the fate of Cleveland. In the meantime, let’s track back to recent history and find out some of the teams that have strongly rallied from losing positions to win the NBA Finals:
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- Top NBA Betting Matchups and Picks for Opening Week 2018
- Final NBA Betting Predictions for the 2018 Season
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics Slight NBA Favorites for Game 5 Against Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?