Weekends are always a great time to grab a few beers and watch some sports at your local bar, but it gets even better when there are important games on the line. This weekend, it’s the NBA betting that’s in the spotlight, with the potential for 3 elimination games, and possibly a Game 7 match-up to look forward to. Golden State Warriors heading to Memphis with a shot at taking out the Grizzlies in what is sure to be hostile territory. This has been a back and forth series, but the Warriors gained a serious advantage when they took Game 5 in rather spectacular fashion. There will be an opportunity to get your breath back on Saturday, as there are no NBA games scheduled, but it all heats up again on Sunday. We have the potential for a couple of Game 7 match-ups here, assuming that the Grizzlies can get the job done on home court. Even if they can pull out an unlikely win, they are still going to have to head back to Oakland to face a Golden State team that has been totally dominant on home court all year long. I don’t think this is a game we will get to see, as I expect this series to be done on Friday night.The biggest matchup of the weekend, though, has to be the Game 7 meeting between the Los Angeles Clippers and the Houston Rockets. This series looked as though it was over when the Clippers took a 3-1 series lead, but they are now in danger of losing it all when they travel to Houston for the deciding game on Sunday night. Think you know who is going to come out on top in all of these games? Why not bet on them and get some extra beer money in your pocket?Sources:Espn.com: http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lac/los-angeles-clippersYahoo Sports: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/gsw/
Join for Free
Topics, Sports & Betting Info
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
More Betting Articles
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals Odds: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Betting Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s Short List
- NBA Betting Odds & Super Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State at the NBA Odds for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2 Odds
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics are Slight NBA Betting Favorites for Game 5 Against the Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21st
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA Odds: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3 – May 20th
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Are the Cavaliers a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Top NBA Betting Props for the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals
- Warriors at Rockets NBA Odds & Playoffs Preview for Game 2
- Are the Warriors a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?