The Houston Rockets (11-19) will attempt to end a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (16-17) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Amalie Arena as 7-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The matchup’s over/under is 220.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Houston has a 6-4 record against Toronto. The Rockets also have a 1-0 record against the spread when playing the Raptors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/5/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-2||230.5||-134||113||Regular Season||119-109 HOU|
|3/5/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-95 HOU|
|1/25/2019||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-119 HOU|
|3/9/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-105 TOR|
|11/14/2017||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-113 TOR|
|1/8/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-122 HOU|
|11/23/2016||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-102 TOR|
|3/25/2016||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-109 HOU|
|3/6/2016||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-107 HOU|
|3/30/2015||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-96 TOR|
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has covered in just 15 of 33 matchups this season.
- The Raptors have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 7 points.
- More often than not, Toronto and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 18 of 33 chances this season.
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has a losing record against the spread, going 11-19 ATS (covering just 36.7% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7-point underdogs, the Rockets have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Houston has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 36.7% of matchups this season (11 out of 30 opportunities).
- In 19 of 33 opportunities (57.6%) this season, the Raptors and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 220 points.
- Houston has played in 15 games this season (out of 30 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 220 points.
- These two teams average a combined 221.2 points per game, 1.2 more points than the total of 220 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined two more points per game (222) than this matchup’s total of 220 points.
- The Raptors’ average point total in matchups this year is 223, three points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Rockets this year is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Pascal Siakam leads the Raptors in points and rebounds. He scores 20.1 points per game while also adding 7.5 rebounds.
- Toronto’s assists leader is Fred VanVleet, who averages 6.7 per game.
- The Raptors are led by VanVleet from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- OG Anunoby leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Chris Boucher collects 1.9 blocks a game to pace Toronto.
- Christian Wood leads the team in both scoring (22.0 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game).
- John Wall puts in work handing out assists and is Houston’s assist leader with 6.1 per game.
- Victor Oladipo makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, cashing in 2.8 treys per game.
- Nobody on Houston grabs more steals than Oladipo (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Wood (1.5 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals