The Memphis Grizzlies (9-9) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (10-13) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at FedExForum as just 2.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The point total is 224 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Toronto has an 8-2 record against Memphis. The Raptors have an advantage against the spread as well (1-0) when hitting the court against the Grizzlies.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/9/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-7||221.5||-310||252||Regular Season||108-99 TOR|
|1/19/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-90 TOR|
|11/27/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-114 TOR|
|2/4/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-86 TOR|
|12/8/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-107 TOR|
|1/25/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-99 MEM|
|11/30/2016||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-105 TOR|
|4/1/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-95 TOR|
|2/21/2016||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-85 TOR|
|1/21/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-86 MEM|
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has covered in just nine of 23 matchups this season.
- The Raptors have posted a losing record of 4-8 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- Toronto has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 13 of 23 games for a 56.5% rate.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 9-8-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Grizzlies have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In the majority of Memphis’ games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 18 games, 38.9%).
- In 47.8% of their opportunities this year (11 of 23 chances), the Raptors and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 224 points.
- In 10 of 18 opportunities (55.6%) this year, Memphis has combined with its opponents to score at least 224 points.
- The Raptors and the Grizzlies combine to average 1.5 less points per game than the total of 224 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.8 less points per game (221.2) than this game’s over/under of 224 points.
- The average total the Raptors have had set in games this season is 0.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Grizzlies this season is 4.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors scoring 20.2 points per game.
- Toronto is led in rebounding by Pascal Siakam’s 8.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Kyle Lowry’s 7.0 assists per game .
- VanVleet makes 3.3 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- OG Anunoby leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Chris Boucher collects 2.0 blocks a contest to pace Toronto.
- The Grizzlies go-to guy, Ja Morant, leads the team in both scoring (18.6 points per game) and assists (7.2 assists per game).
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, getting 10.2 per game.
- Desmond Bane makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, averaging 1.9 treys per game.
- Memphis’ Tyus Jones has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Valanciunas is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn