The Miami Heat (14-17) are big, 10.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (16-16) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at American Airlines Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on SUN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Toronto holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Miami. The Heat have an advantage against the spread (3-2) when hitting the court against the Raptors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||Raptors||Raptors||-2.5||220||-144||119||Regular Season||101-81 TOR|
|1/20/2021||Raptors||Raptors||-4||222||-186||154||Regular Season||111-102 MIA|
|8/3/2020||Raptors||Heat||-3||221||-148||123||Regular Season||107-103 TOR|
|1/2/2020||Heat||Heat||-5.5||214.5||-217||177||Regular Season||84-76 MIA|
|12/3/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-5||211.5||-224||183||Regular Season||121-110 MIA|
|4/7/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-109 TOR|
|3/10/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-104 TOR|
|12/26/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-104 TOR|
|11/25/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-115 TOR|
|4/11/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 MIA|
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 15-17 record.
- Toronto has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 17 of 32 games for a 53.1% rate.
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 12-19 ATS.
- When they are at least 10.5-point underdogs, the Heat have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 14 of 31 (45.2%).
- Pascal Siakam leads the Raptors in points and rebounds. He contributes 20.6 points per game while also adding 7.7 rebounds.
- Fred VanVleet paces the team with 6.7 assists per game.
- VanVleet hits 3.3 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- OG Anunoby leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Chris Boucher collects 2.0 blocks a game to pace Toronto.
- Bam Adebayo has the top Heat spot in two categories: scoring (19.6 points per game) and rebounding (9.5 rebounds per game).
- The Miami leader in assists is Jimmy Butler with 7.6 assists per game.
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, hitting 3.3 threes per game.
- Miami’s Butler has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Adebayo is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals