The Minnesota Timberwolves (6-20) are underdogs (+8.5) in their attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (12-14) at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at Amalie Arena. The matchup airs on FS-N. The over/under is set at 229.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Toronto holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Minnesota. The Raptors also have a 2-0 advantage against the spread when matched up with the Timberwolves.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-9||234||-414||318||Regular Season||137-126 TOR|
|1/18/2020||Raptors||Timberwolves||-4.5||224.5||-181||148||Regular Season||122-112 TOR|
|4/9/2019||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-100 TOR|
|10/24/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-105 TOR|
|1/30/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 TOR|
|1/20/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-109 MIN|
|2/8/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-109 MIN|
|12/8/2016||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-110 TOR|
|2/24/2016||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-105 TOR|
|2/10/2016||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-112 MIN|
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has covered in just 11 of 26 matchups this season.
- The Raptors have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- In 16 of 26 (61.5%) contests this season, Toronto and its opponents have hit the total.
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 11-12-2 ATS.
- In most of Minnesota’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 25 games, 52%).
- The Raptors and their opponents have scored at least 229.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 26 opportunities (46.2%) this season.
- Minnesota has played in 12 games this year (out of 26 total matchups — 46.2% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 229.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 221.9 points per game, 7.6 fewer points than the total of 229.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 fewer points per game (227.7) than this matchup’s total of 229.5 points.
- The Raptors’ average point total in matchups this year is 225.9, 3.6 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Timberwolves this season is 5.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Pascal Siakam leads the Raptors in scoring (20.6 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Kyle Lowry’s 6.6 per game.
- The Raptors are led by Fred VanVleet from long distance. He hits 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Toronto’s steals leader is OG Anunoby, who averages 2.1 per game. Chris Boucher leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks an outing.
- Karl-Anthony Towns has the top Timberwolves spot in two categories: scoring (21.8 points per game) and rebounding (11.3 rebounds per game).
- The Minnesota leader in assists is Ricky Rubio with 6.3 assists per game.
- Malik Beasley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, averaging 3.3 treys per game.
- Rubio is at the top of Minnesota’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Towns leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA News & Rumors: LeBron James Is Still Resentful, Knicks Wants to Sing Another Star Player, Brad Stevens Unhappy
- Wizards vs Celtics NBA Play-In Tournament Game | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Update: Play-In Betting Predictions
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update for the Playoffs
- Hornets vs. Pacers Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis