The Toronto Raptors (16-15) host the Philadelphia 76ers (20-11) at Amalie Arena on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on NBCS-PH. There is no line set for the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 219.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Toronto has a 7-3 record against Philadelphia.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||76ers||Raptors||-3||223.5||-147||124||Regular Season||110-103 TOR|
|12/29/2020||76ers||76ers||-1.5||219.5||-121||101||Regular Season||100-93 PHI|
|8/12/2020||Raptors||76ers||-6||221.5||-234||190||Regular Season||125-121 TOR|
|1/22/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-6.5||215.5||-274||221||Regular Season||107-95 TOR|
|12/8/2019||76ers||76ers||-3||213.5||-152||128||Regular Season||110-104 PHI|
|11/25/2019||76ers||Raptors||-2||212||-134||111||Regular Season||101-96 TOR|
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 15-16 record.
- In 17 of 31 (54.8%) contests this season, Toronto and its opponents have hit the over.
76ers Betting Information
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 15-14-2 ATS.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 17 of 31 (54.8%).
- The Raptors and their opponents have combined for 219.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 18 of 31 outings (58.1%) this season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to score at least 219.5 points in 19 of 31 outings (61.3%) this year.
- The Raptors and the 76ers combine to average 7.7 more points per game than the over/under of 219.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 more points per game (221.7) than this game’s over/under of 219.5 points.
- The average over/under the Raptors have had set in matchups this year is 3.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in 76ers games this season is 6.0 more points than the point total of 219.5 for this outing.
- Pascal Siakam leads the Raptors in scoring (20.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.7 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Fred VanVleet’s 6.6 per game.
- VanVleet is the top three-point shooter for the Raptors, connecting on 3.3 per game.
- Toronto’s blocks leader is Chris Boucher, who records 2.0 per game. OG Anunoby leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Joel Embiid is at the top of the 76ers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 30.3 points per game and 11.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Ben Simmons has the title of Philadelphia assist leader, dishing out 7.9 assists per game this season.
- Danny Green is tops from three-point range for the 76ers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Philadelphia’s Simmons has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Embiid is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.