The Sacramento Kings (7-10) are 5.5-point underdogs against the Toronto Raptors (7-11) at Amalie Arena on Friday, January 29, 2021. The game begins at 7:30 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The over/under is 229.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Toronto holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Sacramento.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2021||Raptors||Kings||-1||226.5||-115||-105||Regular Season||144-123 TOR|
|3/8/2020||Raptors||Kings||-5||226||-198||163||Regular Season||118-113 TOR|
|11/6/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-8||218.5||-388||307||Regular Season||124-120 TOR|
|1/22/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-105 TOR|
|11/7/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-105 TOR|
|12/17/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-93 TOR|
|12/10/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-87 TOR|
|11/20/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 SAC|
|11/6/2016||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-91 SAC|
|12/20/2015||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-94 SAC|
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 6-12 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Raptors have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- Toronto and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 18 (44.4%) games this season.
Kings Betting Information
- Sacramento has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 7-10 ATS.
- The Kings have not fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Sacramento has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 64.7% of matchups this year (11 out of 17 chances).
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this season (six of 18 chances), the Raptors and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 229.5 points.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to score at least 229.5 points in 10 of 17 opportunities (58.8%) this year.
- The Raptors and the Kings combine to average 6.3 less points per game than the total of 229.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 230.2 points per game, 0.7 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Raptors games this year is 9.3 fewer points than the over/under of 229.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Kings this season is 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors in scoring (18.9 points per game) and assisting (6.6 assists per game).
- Toronto is led in rebounds by Pascal Siakam’s 8.2 per game.
- VanVleet knocks down 3.2 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- Toronto’s steals leader is OG Anunoby, who averages 2.1 per game. Chris Boucher leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks an outing.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (20.6 points per game) and assists (6.2 assists per game).
- Marvin Bagley III’s 8.2 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.4 points per game.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, averaging 3.9 treys per game.
- Sacramento’s Fox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Richaun Holmes is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title