|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, San Antonio has a 6-4 record against Toronto.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2020||Raptors||Spurs||-3||220||-154||130||Regular Season||110-106 TOR|
|1/12/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-5||220.5||-203||169||Regular Season||105-104 SA|
|2/22/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-117 TOR|
|1/3/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-107 SA|
|1/19/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||86-83 TOR|
|10/23/2017||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-97 SA|
|1/24/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-106 SA|
|1/3/2017||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-82 SA|
|4/2/2016||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-95 SA|
|12/9/2015||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-94 TOR|
Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto was good against the spread, going 46-36-1 last season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Raptors fared well against the spread, compiling a 32-24-1 record.
- Toronto and its opponents hit the over/under in just 41 of 83 games last season (49.4%).
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio had a losing record against the spread, going 30-39-2 ATS (covering just 42.3% of the time).
- When they were at least 1-point underdogs, the Spurs fared well, going 8-22-1 against the spread.
- San Antonio and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last season — 42 of 71 (59.2%).
- The Raptors and their opponents combined for 225 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 31 of 83 outings (37.3%) last season.
- San Antonio combined with its opponents to score more than 225 points in 41 of 71 outings (57.7%) last season.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 3.5 fewer points per game last season (221.5) than this matchup’s total of 225 points.
- The average point total for Raptors games last year was 6.3 less points than the over/under of 225 in this matchup.
- Spurs games last season averaged a total of 229.2 points, 4.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Pascal Siakam put up 22.9 points per game last season while adding 7.3 rebounds.
- Kyle Lowry notched 7.5 assists per game.
- Lowry hit 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Fred VanVleet collected 1.8 per game. Chris Boucher averaged 1.0 block a game.
- DeMar DeRozan put up 22.1 points per game last season and contributed 5.6 assists.
- LaMarcus Aldridge grabed 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Patty Mills made 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Dejounte Murray grabbed 1.7 per game. Aldridge averaged 1.6 blocks a game.