Jerami Grant leads the Detroit Pistons (2-7) against the Utah Jazz (5-4) after scoring 31 points in an 110-105 win over the Suns. The Jazz are 7.5-point favorites in the game on Sunday, January 10, 2021, which tips off at 3:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under for the matchup is set at 217.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Utah has an 8-2 record against Detroit.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Jazz||Pistons||-8.5||210.5||-389||306||Regular Season||111-105 UTA|
|12/30/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-9.5||218||-521||390||Regular Season||104-81 UTA|
|1/14/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-94 UTA|
|1/5/2019||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-105 UTA|
|3/13/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-79 UTA|
|1/24/2018||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-95 UTA|
|3/15/2017||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-83 UTA|
|1/13/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-77 UTA|
|1/25/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-92 DET|
|10/28/2015||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-87 DET|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-5 record.
- The Jazz have struggled to cover, going just 0-3 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Utah and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 9 games this season (44.4%).
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has a winning record against the spread, going 5-4 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- Detroit has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 55.6% of matchups this year (5 out of 9 contests).
- In 522.2% of their games this year (47 of nine chances), the Jazz and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 217 points.
- Detroit has combined with its opponents to score at least 217 points in six of nine outings (66.7%) this season.
- The Jazz and the Pistons combine to average 5.3 more points per game than the over/under of 217 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.7 more points per game (228.7) than this matchup’s total of 217 points.
- The average point total for Jazz games this year is 5.1 more points than the total of 217 in this matchup.
- Pistons games this season have averaged an over/under of 228.9 points, 11.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, putting up 22.4 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.3 rebounds per game and Mike Conley leads the squad with 5.7 assists per contest.
- Conley is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, knocking down 3.2 per game.
- Utah’s steals leader is Jordan Clarkson, who grabs 1.0 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.7 blocks a contest.
- Grant outpaced his teammates on the Pistons scoring front by putting up 24.8 points per game. He adds 6.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this season.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (9.2 rebounds per game) and Derrick Rose (5.4 assists per game).
- Grant leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Plumlee (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Grant (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/16/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – POSTPONED
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Dallas Mavericks: 1/15/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings 1/15/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends