The Utah Jazz (11-4) will attempt to build on a seven-game win streak when they host the Golden State Warriors (8-7) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Vivint Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under of 225 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Utah has an 8-2 record against Golden State.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2020||Jazz||Warriors||-8.5||221||-510||372||Regular Season||129-96 UTA|
|12/13/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-13.5||211.5||-1246||811||Regular Season||114-106 UTA|
|11/22/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-16||209||-1809||1042||Regular Season||113-109 UTA|
|11/11/2019||Jazz||Warriors||-7.5||211.5||-347||278||Regular Season||122-108 UTA|
|2/12/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 GS|
|12/19/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-103 UTA|
|10/19/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-123 GS|
|4/10/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-79 UTA|
|3/25/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-91 UTA|
|1/30/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-99 UTA|
Jazz Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah has been strong this season, posting a 10-5 record.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Jazz have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-3 record.
- Utah and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 15 (40%) games this season.
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 7-8 ATS.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 15 (40%).
- In 34 of 15 games (226.7%) this season, the Jazz and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 225 points.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to score at least 225 points in five of 15 opportunities (33.3%) this season.
- The Jazz and the Warriors combine to average one less point per game than the total of 225 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 220.3 points per game, 4.7 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Jazz games this season is 6.7 fewer points than the over/under of 225 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Warriors this season is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, putting up 24.3 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.6 rebounds per game and Mike Conley leads the squad with 6.3 assists per outing.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from long distance. He connects on 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Conley leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.8 blocks an outing to pace Utah.
- Stephen Curry owns the Warriors top spot in scoring with 28.2 points per game and also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 6.1 assists per contest.
- The Golden State leaders in rebounds and assists are James Wiseman (6.1 rebounds per game) and Draymond Green (6.9 assists per game).
- Curry is tops from three-point range for the Warriors, hitting 4.1 threes per game.
- Nobody on Golden State grabs more steals than Kelly Oubre Jr. (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Andrew Wiggins (1.5 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Toronto Raptors vs. Houston Rockets: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Chicago Bulls: 2/26/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends