The Utah Jazz (18-5) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (12-11) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse as 4-point favorites. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah and Indiana have split the last 10 games they’ve played.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-7.5||215.5||-318||253||Regular Season||118-88 UTA|
|11/27/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-2||209.5||-128||104||Regular Season||121-102 IND|
|11/26/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-88 IND|
|11/19/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-94 IND|
|3/7/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-84 UTA|
|1/15/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-94 IND|
|3/20/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-100 IND|
|1/21/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-100 UTA|
|12/5/2015||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 UTA|
|10/31/2015||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-76 UTA|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has been good against the spread this season, posting a 16-6-1 record.
- The Jazz fare well when favored by at least 4 points, posting an 11-4-1 record against the spread.
- Utah has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 10 times in 23 contests (43.5%).
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 11-12 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Pacers have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- In most of Indiana’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 23 games, 60.9%).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who contributes 23.3 points per game.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.8 assists per game .
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, knocking down 3.5 per game.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.7 blocks a game to pace Utah.
- Malcolm Brogdon owns the Pacers top spot in scoring with 22.0 points per game and also tacks on 4.0 rebounds and 6.7 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Domantas Sabonis with 11.8 rebounds per game and T.J. McConnell with 6.7 assists per game.
- Brogdon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- McConnell is at the top of Indiana’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Myles Turner leads the squad in blocks with 3.7 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option