The Los Angeles Lakers (22-10) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (25-6) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at Vivint Arena as 8.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s point total is set at 220.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Utah and Los Angeles have a tied 5-5 record. The Lakers have a 3-0 record against the spread when facing the Jazz.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/3/2020||Lakers||Jazz||-6||217||-241||197||Regular Season||116-108 LAL|
|12/4/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-2||212.5||-128||107||Regular Season||121-96 LAL|
|10/25/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-3.5||216.5||-150||129||Regular Season||95-86 LAL|
|4/7/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-109 LAL|
|3/27/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-100 UTA|
|1/11/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-95 UTA|
|11/23/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||90-83 LAL|
|4/8/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-97 UTA|
|4/3/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-110 UTA|
|10/28/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-81 UTA|
Jazz Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah has been strong this season, posting a 23-7-1 record.
- The Jazz have posted a winning record of 5-2-1 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or higher.
- Utah has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 15 times in 31 contests (48.4%).
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 14-18 ATS.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Lakers have a record ATS of 6-8.
- In the majority of Los Angeles’ games this season, the teams have not hit the over (13 out of 32 games, 40.6%).
- The Jazz and their opponents have scored at least 220 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 18 of 31 opportunities (58.1%) this year.
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to score more than 220 points in 16 of 32 games (50%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 8.2 more points per game (228.2) than this game’s total of 220 points.
- The Jazz and the Lakers have seen their opponents average a combined 7.4 fewer points per game than the point total of 220 set for this game.
- The Jazz’s average point total in matchups this season is 222.5, 2.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Lakers games this year is 1.6 less points than the point total of 220 for this outing.
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, averaging 24.5 points per game.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.6 assists per game .
- Mitchell knocks down 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.8 blocks a contest to pace Utah.
- The Lakers go-to guy, LeBron James, leads the team in both scoring (25.8 points per game) and assists (8.1 assists per game).
- Anthony Davis’ 8.4 rebounds per game paces Los Angeles’ rebounding effort. He also adds 22.5 points per game.
- James leads the Lakers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- One Los Angeles player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Davis averages 1.4 steals per game and 1.8 blocks per game.