The Utah Jazz (1-0) are at home in Northwest Division play against the Minnesota Timberwolves (1-0) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 9:00 PM ET. The Jazz are favored by 8 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is 227.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Utah has a 7-3 record against Minnesota. The Jazz also hold a 2-1 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Timberwolves.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/11/2019||Jazz||Timberwolves||-1||221.5||-112||-108||Regular Season||127-116 UTA|
|11/20/2019||Jazz||Timberwolves||-3||223.5||-150||126||Regular Season||103-95 UTA|
|11/18/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-9.5||219.5||-455||353||Regular Season||112-102 MIN|
|3/14/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-100 UTA|
|1/27/2019||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-111 UTA|
|1/25/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-102 UTA|
|10/31/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-125 MIN|
|4/1/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-97 UTA|
|3/2/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-108 UTA|
|11/13/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-98 MIN|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah struggled against the spread, going 36-42-1 last year.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Jazz struggled to an 8-12 record ATS last season.
- In 43 of 79 (54.4%) contests last season, Utah and its opponents hit the total.
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota had a losing record against the spread, going 23-40-1 ATS (covering just 35.9% of the time).
- When they were at least 8-point underdogs, the Timberwolves had a record ATS of 0-2.
- In the majority of Minnesota’s games this season, the teams combined to hit the over (35 out of 64 games, 54.7%).
- In 39.2% of their opportunities last year (31 of 79 chances), the Jazz and their opponents combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 227 points.
- In 36 of 64 opportunities (56.2%) last year, Minnesota combined with its opponents to score more than 227 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 2.3 fewer points per game last season (224.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 227 points.
- The Jazz and the Timberwolves saw their opponents average a combined 0.6 fewer points per game last season than the over/under of 227 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Jazz had set in matchups last season was 6.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Timberwolves last season was 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Donovan Mitchell put up 24.0 points per game last season.
- Rudy Gobert pulled down 13.5 rebounds per game and Joe Ingles averaged 5.2 assists per game .
- Bojan Bogdanovic made 3.0 threes per game a season ago.
- Mitchell averaged 1.0 steal per game. Gobert collected 2.0 blocks a game.
- Karl-Anthony Towns put up 26.5 points per game last season while tacking on 10.8 rebounds.
- Ricky Rubio dished out 8.8 assists per game.
- D’Angelo Russell knocked down 3.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Rubio grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Towns collected 1.2 blocks a game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title