The Utah Jazz (9-4) are favored (-6) to continue a five-game win streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (5-7) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The matchup airs on NBA TV. The over/under in the matchup is set at 218.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with New Orleans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|7/30/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-2.5||228.5||-137||114||Regular Season||106-104 UTA|
|1/16/2020||Jazz||Pelicans||-5.5||225.5||-237||192||Regular Season||138-132 NO|
|1/6/2020||Jazz||Pelicans||-4||221.5||-178||148||Regular Season||128-126 UTA|
|11/23/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-5.5||225.5||-213||176||Regular Season||128-120 UTA|
|3/6/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-104 UTA|
|3/4/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-112 NO|
|10/27/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-111 UTA|
|3/11/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-99 UTA|
|2/5/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-109 UTA|
|1/3/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-98 NO|
Jazz Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah has been strong this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Jazz have put up a 3-3 record ATS.
- Utah and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 13 (30.8%) games this season.
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Pelicans have a record ATS of 1-2.
- In 6 out New Orleans’ 12 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- The Jazz and their opponents have combined to record more than 218 points in 323.1% of their outings this season (42 of 13 opportunities).
- In five of 12 games (41.7%) this season, New Orleans has combined with its opponents to score at least 218 points.
- These teams average a combined 218.3 points per game, 0.3 more points than the over/under of 218 set for this game.
- The Jazz and the Pelicans have seen their opponents average a combined 3.8 less points per game than the over/under of 218 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Jazz games this year is 2.1 less points than the total of 218 in this matchup.
- Pelicans games this season have averaged a total of 216.5 points, 1.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, averaging 23.2 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.5 rebounds a game and Mike Conley leads the squad with 6.0 assists per matchup.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from long distance. He connects on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who collects 2.7 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- The Pelicans go-to guy, Brandon Ingram, leads the team in both scoring (23.3 points per game) and assists (5.1 assists per game).
- Steven Adams’ 9.0 rebounds per game paces New Orleans’ rebounding effort. He also adds 10.1 points per game.
- Lonzo Ball makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- Adams is at the top of New Orleans’ steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Ingram leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd