The Utah Jazz (12-4) are heavy, 11-point favorites as they try to extend an eight-game winning streak when they host the New York Knicks (8-10) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under of 212.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah has taken six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against New York. The Knicks have an advantage against the spread (2-1) when squaring off against the Jazz.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Jazz||Knicks||-7.5||214.5||-307||245||Regular Season||112-100 NY|
|3/4/2020||Jazz||Knicks||-8.5||219.5||-375||292||Regular Season||112-104 UTA|
|1/8/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-14||214||-1242||788||Regular Season||128-104 UTA|
|3/20/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||137-116 UTA|
|12/29/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-97 UTA|
|1/19/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-115 NY|
|11/15/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-101 NY|
|3/22/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-101 UTA|
|11/6/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-109 UTA|
|1/20/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-111 NY|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-5 record.
- The Jazz fare well when favored by at least 11 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Utah and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 16 (43.8%) games this season.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 9-9 ATS.
- New York has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (6 out of 18 contests).
- The Jazz and their opponents have scored at least 212.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 51 of 16 outings (318.8%) this year.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score at least 212.5 points in six of 18 outings (33.3%) this season.
- The Jazz and the Knicks combine to average 2.6 more points per game than the over/under of 212.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.8 less points per game (209.7) than this game’s total of 212.5 points.
- The average total the Jazz have had set in matchups this year is 6.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Knicks games this year is 7.0 fewer points than the point total of 212.5 for this outing.
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who puts up 24.3 points per game.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.6 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.9 assists per game .
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from long distance. He hits 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Utah’s steals leader is Conley, who averages 1.6 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.7 blocks an outing.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 22.7 points, 11.3 pulling down rebounds and dishing 6.1 assists per game.
- Alec Burks leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is a defensive force for New York, leading the team in both steals (1.3 per game) and blocks (1.7 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Toronto Raptors vs. Houston Rockets: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Chicago Bulls: 2/26/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends