Donovan Mitchell leads the Utah Jazz (4-3) into a matchup with the New York Knicks (4-3) after putting up 31 points in a 130-96 loss to the Nets. The Knicks are 6-point underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup’s point total is 214.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah has come out on top in seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against New York.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Jazz||Knicks||-8.5||219.5||-375||292||Regular Season||112-104 UTA|
|1/8/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-14||214||-1242||788||Regular Season||128-104 UTA|
|3/20/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||137-116 UTA|
|12/29/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-97 UTA|
|1/19/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-115 NY|
|11/15/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-101 NY|
|3/22/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-101 UTA|
|11/6/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-109 UTA|
|1/20/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-111 NY|
|12/9/2015||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-85 UTA|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has covered in just three of seven matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Jazz have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 3 of 7 games this season (42.9%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has a winning record against the spread, going 4-3 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- In most of New York’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 7 games, 28.6%).
- The Jazz and their opponents have scored at least 214.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 49 of seven opportunities (700%) this season.
- In three of seven opportunities (42.9%) this season, New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 214.5 points.
- The Jazz and the Knicks combine to average 1.5 fewer points per game than the total of 214.5 set for this matchup.
- The Jazz and the Knicks have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 more points per game than the point total of 214.5 set for this outing.
- The Jazz’s average point total in matchups this season is 219.7, 5.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- Knicks games this year have averaged an over/under of 208.4 points, 6.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring (21.7 points per game) and assisting (5.1 assists per game).
- Utah is led in rebounds by Rudy Gobert’s 13.4 per game.
- Mike Conley is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, hitting 3.4 per game.
- Utah’s steals leader is Jordan Clarkson, who grabs 1.1 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks a game.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 22.1 points, 11.4 grabbing rebounds and serving up 7.4 assists per game.
- Reggie Bullock leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is a defensive force for New York, leading the team in both steals (1.4 per game) and blocks (1.7 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option