A game after he scored 30 points in a 124-116 loss to the Heat, Donovan Mitchell leads the Utah Jazz (26-7) on the road against the Orlando Magic (13-20) as 10.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-FL, tips at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Utah has a 7-3 record against Orlando. The Jazz also have a 2-0 advantage against the spread when squaring off against the Magic.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Jazz||Magic||-4||206.5||-162||134||Regular Season||109-96 UTA|
|12/17/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-6.5||207.5||-265||215||Regular Season||109-102 UTA|
|1/9/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-93 UTA|
|12/15/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-89 ORL|
|3/5/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||94-80 UTA|
|11/18/2017||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-85 UTA|
|1/14/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 UTA|
|11/11/2016||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||87-74 UTA|
|12/3/2015||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-94 ORL|
|11/13/2015||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-93 ORL|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah has been good against the spread, going 24-8-1 this season.
- The Jazz fare well when favored by at least 10.5 points, posting a 3-0-1 record against the spread.
- Utah and its opponents have converted the over just 16 times in 33 (48.5%) games this season.
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 15-18 ATS.
- Orlando has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.4% of matchups this season (14 out of 33 opportunities).
- In 20 of 33 opportunities (60.6%) this season, the Jazz and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 217.5 points.
- Orlando and its opponents have added up to score at least 217.5 points in 48.5% of their matchups this season (16 of 33 opportunities).
- The Jazz and the Magic combine to average 3.3 more points per game than the over/under of 217.5 set for this matchup.
- The Jazz and the Magic have seen their opponents average a combined 0.1 more points per game than the point total of 217.5 set in this game.
- The Jazz’s average point total in outings this year is 222.4, 4.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Magic games this year is 1.5 fewer points than the point total of 217.5 in this outing.
- Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 24.3 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.3 rebounds a game and Mike Conley leads the squad with 5.7 assists per outing.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from long distance. He connects on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who averages 2.7 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
- Nikola Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.1 points per game and 11.7 rebounds per game this season.
- The Orlando leader in assists is Markelle Fultz with 5.4 assists per game.
- Vucevic leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Terrence Ross (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Mohamed Bamba (0.8 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Analysis Update Apr. 21st
- Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA News & Rumors: Tony Ronzone Fired, Terry Stotts On The Hot Seat & LaMelo Ball Soon to Be Back
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis