|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah holds an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Phoenix. The Suns have a 2-0 edge against the spread when matched up with the Jazz.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-8||224||-350||271||Regular Season||131-111 PHO|
|10/28/2019||Jazz||Suns||-5||213||-206||170||Regular Season||96-95 UTA|
|4/3/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-97 UTA|
|3/25/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-92 UTA|
|3/13/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-97 UTA|
|2/6/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-88 UTA|
|3/15/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-88 UTA|
|2/14/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-97 UTA|
|2/2/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-97 UTA|
|10/25/2017||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-88 PHO|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah did not perform well against the spread last season, posting a 36-42-1 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Jazz struggled to a 20-27 record ATS last season.
- Utah was reliable for the over last season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 43 of 79 games for a 54.4% rate.
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 37-34-2 ATS.
- When they were at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Suns had a record ATS of 8-11-1.
- Phoenix and its opponents hit the over in less than half of their matchups last year — 35 of 73 (47.9%).
- In 42 of 79 games (53.2%) last season, the Jazz and their opponents scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 218 points.
- Phoenix and its opponents combined to score more than 218 points in 78.1% of their matchups last season (57 of 73 chances).
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 4.3 more points per game last season (222.3) than this game’s over/under of 218 points.
- The average point total in Jazz games last season was 2.4 more points than the total of 218 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Suns games last season was nine more points than the point total of 218 in this outing.
- Donovan Mitchell put up 24.0 points per game last season.
- Rudy Gobert notched 13.5 rebounds per game and Joe Ingles averaged 5.2 assists per game .
- Bojan Bogdanovic was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 3.0 per game.
- Mitchell swiped 1.0 steal per game. Gobert collected 2.0 blocks a contest.
- Devin Booker scored 26.6 points per game last season.
- Chris Paul collected 6.7 assists a game and Deandre Ayton pulled down 11.5 rebounds per outing.
- Jae Crowder had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Paul averaged 1.6 steals per game. Ayton collected 1.5 blocks an outing.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title