It’s a bit early in the year to be talking about who will win the MVP in the NBA, but Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors and James Harden of the Houston Rockets would definitely be in the mix. Those two will go head to head tonight, as the Warriors look to improve on a league best 31-6 record that sees them as a front runner for the title. Coach Steve Kerr seems to have been able to get the best out of Curry, while in Houston Harden has taken the team on his shoulders ever since Dwight Howard went out with injury. It’s hard to imagine this team maintaining a 4th place spot in the West without his efforts. So who has the edge heading to Saturday night’s game? Check the NBA odds and betting analysis in this game preview.Date/Time: Saturday, January 17th, 8:00 PMLocation: Toyota Center, Houston, TexasTV: CSNB, ROOT, NBATVSpread: Rockets -2.5Golden State saw an 8-game win streak come to an end last night with a loss to Oklahoma City. In fairness, they are about to hit a 4 games in 5 nights stretch, which is why Kerr sat out Andrew Bogut and Andre Iguodala last night. Both players are expected back in the teams tonight, as Bogut will be expected to shadow Howard. These two teams have already met twice this season, and it was the Warriors who ran out winners in both, although Houston were without Dwight Howard for both of those games.Josh Smith in an effort to try and shut him down. The problem with Smith is one of consistency, and while he has shown some signs of life since landing in Houston, he hasn’t really delivered night in and night out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery