The Charlotte Hornets (10-13) host the Washington Wizards (5-14) as 2-point underdogs after LaMelo Ball went off for 34 points in the Hornets’ 138-121 loss to the Jazz. The game airs on FS-SE at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 7, 2021.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Charlotte has won six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Washington. The Wizards have an advantage against the spread (2-1) when squaring off against the Hornets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-3.5||226.5||-163||136||Regular Season||121-107 WAS|
|12/10/2019||Wizards||Hornets||-2||229||-120||100||Regular Season||114-107 CHA|
|11/22/2019||Wizards||Wizards||-6||234.5||-239||194||Regular Season||125-118 WAS|
|3/15/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-110 CHA|
|3/8/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-111 CHA|
|2/22/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-110 CHA|
|12/29/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-126 WAS|
|3/31/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-93 WAS|
|2/23/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-105 CHA|
|1/17/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-109 CHA|
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has covered in just eight of 19 matchups this season.
- The Wizards have struggled to cover, going just 0-4 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- Washington has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 11 of 19 games for a 57.9% rate.
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has a winning record against the spread, going 12-10-1 ATS (covering 52.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Hornets have not fared well, going 2-4 against the spread.
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.2% of matchups this year (12 out of 23 chances).
- Russell Westbrook leads the Wizards in both rebounds (9.1 per game) and assists (9.0 per game).
- Washington is led in scoring by Bradley Beal’s 33.3 points per game.
- Davis Bertans is the top three-point shooter for the Wizards, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Washington’s blocks leader is Alex Len, who records 0.9 per game. Beal leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- The Hornets leader in scoring is Gordon Hayward with 23.0 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds per game and 3.9 assists per game.
- When it comes to Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Cody Zeller with 8.2 rebounds per game and Ball with 6.0 assists per game.
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, knocking down 3.1 threes per game.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and P.J. Washington leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd