The Washington Wizards (5-15) will look to Bradley Beal (third in the league scoring 33.2 points per game) when they try to hold off Zach LaVine (eighth in the NBA with 27.0 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (9-13 on Monday, February 8, 2021 at United Center. The Wizards are 8.5-point road favorites in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup’s point total is set at 252.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Chicago holds an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Washington. The Bulls also have a 5-1 record against the spread when facing the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-7.5||236||-305||246||Regular Season||133-130 CHI|
|12/29/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-6.5||238||-250||205||Regular Season||115-107 CHI|
|2/23/2020||Wizards||Bulls||-3.5||230.5||-161||135||Regular Season||126-117 CHI|
|2/11/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-3.5||230.5||-166||138||Regular Season||126-114 WAS|
|1/15/2020||Bulls||Bulls||-4.5||230.5||-188||157||Regular Season||115-106 CHI|
|12/18/2019||Wizards||Wizards||-1||229.5||-111||-109||Regular Season||110-109 CHI|
|4/3/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-114 CHI|
|3/20/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-120 CHI|
|2/9/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||134-125 WAS|
|12/28/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-92 CHI|
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has covered in just eight of 20 matchups this season.
- In 11 of 20 (55%) contests this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the total.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 13-9 ATS.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 12 of 22 (54.5%).
- The Wizards and their opponents have combined to put up more than 252.5 points in 20% of their games this year (four of 20 opportunities).
- Chicago and its opponents have added up to score at least 252.5 points in 13.6% of their games this year (three of 22 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 23.2 less points per game (229.3) than this game’s total of 252.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 15.2 fewer points per game (237.3) than this game’s total of 252.5 points.
- The Wizards’ average point total in outings this year is 235.3, 17.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Bulls games this season is 21.2 fewer points than the point total of 252.5 for this outing.
- Russell Westbrook leads the Wizards in both rebounds (9.2 per game) and assists (9.0 per game).
- Beal paces Washington with 33.2 points per game.
- The Wizards are led by Beal from long distance. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Washington’s blocks leader is Alex Len, who collects 0.9 per game. Beal leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- LaVine outpaced his teammates on the Bulls scoring front by putting up 27.0 points per game. He adds 5.3 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game this season.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (8.0 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.5 assists per game).
- LaVine makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, cashing in 3.3 treys per game.
- Chicago’s Thaddeus Young has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Washington Wizards vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 3/10/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis