A game after he put up 33 points in an 119-117 win over the Clippers, Bradley Beal leads the Washington Wizards (14-20) on the road against the Memphis Grizzlies (16-16) on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. The Wizards are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Washington and Memphis have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Grizzlies have an advantage against the spread (3-0) when playing the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/2/2021||Wizards||Wizards||-1||237.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||125-111 MEM|
|2/9/2020||Grizzlies||Wizards||-3||241||-149||125||Regular Season||106-99 MEM|
|12/14/2019||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-1||237||-117||-103||Regular Season||128-111 MEM|
|3/16/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||135-128 WAS|
|10/30/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-95 MEM|
|1/5/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-100 WAS|
|12/13/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-87 WAS|
|1/18/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-101 WAS|
|10/30/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-103 MEM|
|12/23/2015||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-91 WAS|
Wizards Betting Information
- Against the spread, Washington has been strong this season, posting an 18-16 record.
- The Wizards have posted a losing record of 1-4 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the total 17 times in 34 contests this season.
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 17-14-1 ATS.
- The Grizzlies have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 5-3 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Memphis has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 43.8% of matchups this year (14 out of 32 contests).
- Russell Westbrook leads the Wizards in assists and rebounds. He racks up 9.8 assists and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Beal paces Washington with 32.9 points per game.
- Davis Bertans knocks down 2.9 threes per game to lead the Wizards.
- Beal leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Alex Len collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Washington.
- Ja Morant holds the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, tallying 19.8 points and 7.7 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, grabbing 11.4 per game.
- Grayson Allen leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Dillon Brooks is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and De’Anthony Melton leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.