The Minnesota Timberwolves (7-26) are underdogs (+4) as they attempt to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (12-18) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Capital One Arena. The contest airs on NBCS-DC. The point total for the matchup is set at 235.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Washington and Minnesota have a tied 5-5 record. The Wizards hold a 2-1 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Timberwolves.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2021||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-0.5||234||-108||-112||Regular Season||130-109 WAS|
|11/15/2019||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-5.5||239||-233||191||Regular Season||137-116 WAS|
|11/2/2019||Wizards||Wizards||-3||229.5||-149||126||Regular Season||131-109 MIN|
|3/9/2019||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||135-130 MIN|
|3/3/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||135-121 WAS|
|3/13/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-111 MIN|
|11/28/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-89 WAS|
|3/13/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-104 MIN|
|1/6/2017||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-105 WAS|
|3/25/2016||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-129 MIN|
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has earned an even 15-15 record against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 4 points.
- In 16 of 30 (53.3%) contests this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the total.
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 12-18-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Timberwolves have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 16 of 32.
- In 46.7% of their opportunities this year (14 of 30 chances), the Wizards and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 235 points.
- Minnesota has played in 10 games this year (out of 33 total matchups — 30.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 235 points.
- The Wizards and the Timberwolves combine to average 12.3 less points per game than the over/under of 235 set for this matchup.
- The Wizards and the Timberwolves have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 more points per game than the over/under of 235 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Wizards games this season is one less points than the total of 235 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Timberwolves this season is 10.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Russell Westbrook leads the Wizards in both rebounds (9.7 per game) and assists (9.7 per game).
- Washington’s scoring leader is Bradley Beal, who puts up 32.8 points per game.
- Davis Bertans is the top three-point shooter for the Wizards, hitting 2.8 per game.
- Beal leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Alex Len collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Washington.
- Karl-Anthony Towns is at the top of the Timberwolves scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 22.5 points per game and 10.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Ricky Rubio puts in work handing out assists and is Minnesota’s assist leader with 6.5 per game.
- D’Angelo Russell is tops from three-point range for the Timberwolves, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Minnesota’s Rubio has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Towns is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?