The first round of the NBA playoffs is almost done, which means that the pretenders will be sent home anytime soon, and the legitimate contenders in both conferences will face each other in the second round for a chance to advance to the conference finals. We still weeks away from the NBA championship, however, some teams in the Western Conference have a real chance of making it to the NBA Finals, and we will take a quick look at them and their respective online betting odds to make it to the Championship round.
Golden State won two of the three meetings against the Grizzlies, and they will likely be favored in the NBA betting odds to win this series, but the Grizzlies have a very good front court, and that will definitely create some problems for the Warriors and contain Golden State’s fierce offense.Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +1500 Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +800 Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +500 Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +150Out of the four teams expected to advance to the second round of the playoffs, the San Antonio Spurs and the Warriors will most likely be the two teams to meet in the Western Conference Finals, because they are the most well rounded teams in the conference right now. I will give the Spurs the Edge to advance to the finals because they are the more experienced team, and also the defending champions.
Join for Free
Topics, Sports & Betting Info
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
More Betting Articles
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals Odds: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Betting Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s Short List
- NBA Betting Odds & Super Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State at the NBA Odds for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2 Odds
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors NBA Odds & Pick
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics are Slight NBA Betting Favorites for Game 5 Against the Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21st
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA Odds: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3 – May 20th
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Are the Cavaliers a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Top NBA Betting Props for the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals
- Warriors at Rockets NBA Odds & Playoffs Preview for Game 2
- Are the Warriors a Safe NBA Betting Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?