The first round of the NBA playoffs is almost done, which means that the pretenders will be sent home anytime soon, and the legitimate contenders in both conferences will face each other in the second round for a chance to advance to the conference finals. We still weeks away from the NBA championship, however, some teams in the Western Conference have a real chance of making it to the NBA Finals, and we will take a quick look at them and their respective online betting odds to make it to the Championship round.
Golden State won two of the three meetings against the Grizzlies, and they will likely be favored in the NBA betting odds to win this series, but the Grizzlies have a very good front court, and that will definitely create some problems for the Warriors and contain Golden State’s fierce offense.
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +1500
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +800
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +500
Odds to win the 2015 NBA Championship Title: +150
Out of the four teams expected to advance to the second round of the playoffs, the San Antonio Spurs and the Warriors will most likely be the two teams to meet in the Western Conference Finals, because they are the most well rounded teams in the conference right now. I will give the Spurs the Edge to advance to the finals because they are the more experienced team, and also the defending champions.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – November 12th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – November 5th Edition
- Timberwolves vs Warriors NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – October 29th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – October 22nd Edition
- 2018 NBA Western Conference Odds to Win & Predictions
- 2018 NBA Eastern Conference Odds to Win & Predictions
- Top NBA Betting Matchups and Picks for Opening Week 2018
- Final NBA Betting Predictions for the 2018 Season
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview