LeBron James and the Cavaliers lost the 2014-15 NBA Finals to the Warriors, but let’s face it; there is shame to losing to a Golden State team that was led by the league’s regular-season MVP Stephen Curry and a very healthy squad playing against an injury-laden Cleveland squad. Plus, with the 2014-2015 NBA season in the books, there is fun in giving excuses or talking about what may have been. All eyes are next season and the NBA Oddsmakers are already have the Cavs listed ahead of the Golden State and OKC in the early 2015-16 NBA odds to upcoming NBA Championship. On that futuristic note, here is what we believe will happen for James and the Cavs in the not-so distant future.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?