Pro basketball is a physical game that is often dominated by taller-than-average sportsmen who are fast, strong and able to make the mighty slam-dunks with ease. Current NBA players like DeAndre Jordan, Tim Duncan, Marc Gasol and Timofey Mozgov literally standing tall to be counted among such tall players that are good at maximizing their height advantage to punish, sometimes even bully, smaller opponents. However, even with the average height in basketball measuring at about 6-foot-7, there have been a number of rare athletes in the sport who’ve been much shorter than 6’7, yet have witnessed great success in the NBA odds. In fact, some of these short players have been quicker, faster and sometimes even capable of out-jumping their taller compatriots. In honor of such short, but uniquely gifted NBA players, below is a look at some of the shortest athletes who have excelled in the sport.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.