Pro basketball is a physical game that is often dominated by taller-than-average sportsmen who are fast, strong and able to make the mighty slam-dunks with ease. Current NBA players like DeAndre Jordan, Tim Duncan, Marc Gasol and Timofey Mozgov literally standing tall to be counted among such tall players that are good at maximizing their height advantage to punish, sometimes even bully, smaller opponents.However, even with the average height in basketball measuring at about 6-foot-7, there have been a number of rare athletes in the sport who’ve been much shorter than 6’7, yet have witnessed great success in the NBA odds.In fact, some of these short players have been quicker, faster and sometimes even capable of out-jumping their taller compatriots. In honor of such short, but uniquely gifted NBA players, below is a look at some of the shortest athletes who have excelled in the sport.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals