When the Cleveland Cavaliers made a number of trades last year, they automatically became firm contenders for the Eastern Conference title. And as expected, the Cavs became a force to reckon with, finishing the regular-season strongly with the second-best mark in the Eastern Conference behind Atlanta Hawks. In the 2015 NBA playoffs, they even performed better, going all the way to win the Eastern Conference Finals (beating the Hawks in the process) before eventually seeing their season come to an end with a loss to the Warriors in the NBA Finals. As you all probably know by now, the Cavs were limited by the injuries of two starters in their team (Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving), and with both players healthy, they’d have probably done better. online betting odds by winning the 2016 NBA Championship. Ahead of the new season, the Cavs have done a flurry of moves that have seen them retain the services of players like LeBron James, Love, Irving, Iman Shumpert and Tristan Thompson, virtually bringing back everyone from last year’s Finals-reaching team. This is why the Cavs are deemed as betting favorites to win the East title, but to do so, they must beat the following top conference opponents.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.