When the Cleveland Cavaliers made a number of trades last year, they automatically became firm contenders for the Eastern Conference title. And as expected, the Cavs became a force to reckon with, finishing the regular-season strongly with the second-best mark in the Eastern Conference behind Atlanta Hawks. In the 2015 NBA playoffs, they even performed better, going all the way to win the Eastern Conference Finals (beating the Hawks in the process) before eventually seeing their season come to an end with a loss to the Warriors in the NBA Finals. As you all probably know by now, the Cavs were limited by the injuries of two starters in their team (Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving), and with both players healthy, they’d have probably done better. online betting odds by winning the 2016 NBA Championship. Ahead of the new season, the Cavs have done a flurry of moves that have seen them retain the services of players like LeBron James, Love, Irving, Iman Shumpert and Tristan Thompson, virtually bringing back everyone from last year’s Finals-reaching team. This is why the Cavs are deemed as betting favorites to win the East title, but to do so, they must beat the following top conference opponents.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview
- Celtics Slight NBA Favorites for Game 5 Against Cavs
- 2018 Playoffs Prediction: Rockets at Warriors NBA Game 4 Pick
- Updated NBA Championship Odds – May 21st Edition
- Celtics at Cavaliers NBA Odds & Game 4 Info – May 21
- 2018 Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 NBA: Celtics vs. Cavs
- Rockets at Warriors NBA Lines & Preview for Game 3
- Are the Rockets a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Are the Cavaliers a Safe NBA Pick to Win the 2018 Championship?
- Top NBA Props for the 2018 Eastern Conference Finals