One of the things that every player in any sport dreads is injury, and worse is if the injury requires the player to cut short a good season or end his career altogether. For NBA betting enthusiasts, especially those betting on issues like Fantasy NBA betting, injuries can equally be devastating, affecting various predictions in the NBA betting lines and odds. The NBA is full of examples of players that have been forced to quit the game due to injury. A good example is two-time MVP Steve Nash, who was forced to end his career after his fitness was brought into question, following a long injury layoff. And even in the case of short and long-term injuries that are not career-ending, there is no guarantee that a player will hit top form when he makes a return. The 2014-15 season, like most seasons, was plagued by injuries of various NBA players, some of them even needing surgery. For the following players, we believe that they’ll be able to come back to the game healthy and likely to bounce back in the league with strong performance in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.