The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-10) will try to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Abilene Christian Wildcats (8-3) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Moody Coliseum (Abilene) as big, 12.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Abilene Christian (-12.5)||Under (142.5)||Abilene Christian 78 Central Arkansas 64|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to put up more than 142.5 points in 27.3% of their games this season (three of 11 opportunities).
- Central Arkansas has combined with its opponents to score at least 142.5 points in nine of 11 outings (81.8%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 more points per game (143.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 138.7 points per game, 3.8 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in matchups this year is 12.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Sugar Bears this year is 9.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wildcats have covered six times in eight contests.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-0 record.
- Abilene Christian and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 2 of 8 games this season (25%).
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- Central Arkansas has a losing record against the spread, going 4-5 ATS (covering just 44.4% of the time).
- The Sugar Bears and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-70 ABCHR|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-69 ABCHR|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-55 ABCHR|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-56 ABCHR|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- Coryon Mason leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 10.5 points per game to go with 2.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Abilene Christian’s leading rebounder is Joe Pleasant averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Reggie Miller and his 3.8 assists per game.
- Clay Gayman provides the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Miller and Kolton Kohl lead Abilene Christian on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.5 per game and Kohl in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen averages 17.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Sugar Bears.
- Jared Chatham has a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 8.5 points and 0.5 assists per game for Central Arkansas to take the top rebound spot on the team. Deandre Jones has the top spot for assists with 4.1 per game, adding 11.7 points and 3.3 rebounds per outing.
- Jones provides the most three-point shooting production for the Sugar Bears. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Jones (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Central Arkansas while Churchill Bounds (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED