The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (3-17) will attempt to stop a 10-game losing streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (19-3) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Farris Center as heavy, 17.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Central Arkansas (+17.5)||Under (144.5)||Abilene Christian 80 Central Arkansas 64|
- In 36.4% of their opportunities this year (eight of 22 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- Central Arkansas has combined with its opponents to score more than 144.5 points in 17 of 20 opportunities (85%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 146.7 points per game, 2.2 more points than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- The Wildcats and the Sugar Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 3.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 144.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this season is 7.8 less points than the over/under of 144.5 in this matchup.
- Sugar Bears games this year have averaged an over/under of 150.8 points, 6.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- Abilene Christian has been good against the spread this season, posting a 13-5 record.
- The Wildcats fare well when favored by at least 17.5 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- Abilene Christian has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 11 of 18 games for a 61.1% rate.
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- The Sugar Bears have a losing record against the spread, going 6-12 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- In 9 out of Sugar Bears 18 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Abilene Christian||-13||142.5||-1115||+679||Regular Season||93-58 ABCHR|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-70 ABCHR|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-69 ABCHR|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-55 ABCHR|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-56 ABCHR|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Kolton Kohl, who averages 11.7 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Joe Pleasant leads the Wildcats in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Reggie Miller leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Logan McLaughlin leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.1 threes per game.
- Damien Daniels and Kohl lead Abilene Christian on the defensive end, with Daniels leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Kohl in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen’s points (16.8 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Sugar Bears’ leaderboards.
- The Sugar Bears’ top rebounder is Jared Chatham — he pulls down 6.9 per game while averaging 7.6 points per game.
- Bergersen makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Sugar Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.5 per outing.
- Central Arkansas’ leader in steals is Bergersen with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Chatham with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED