The Abilene Christian Wildcats (10-3) are heavily favored (by 15 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Incarnate Word Cardinals (4-7) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The point total is 130 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Abilene Christian (-15)||Over (130)||Abilene Christian 76 Incarnate Word 60|
- In 46.2% of their opportunities this season (six of 13 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 130 points.
- Incarnate Word has combined with its opponents to score more than 130 points in nine of 11 outings (81.8%) this season.
- The Wildcats and the Cardinals combine to average 13.6 more points per game than the total of 130 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.4 more points per game (130.4) than this game’s over/under of 130 points.
- The Wildcats average point total in outings this season is 133, three points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this season is 11 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wildcats have covered eight times in 10 contests.
- When favored by at least 15 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 10 contests this season, a rate of 40%
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- Incarnate Word has covered the spread in half of its games, going 4-4 ATS.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 3 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Abilene Christian||-10.5||133||-679||+454||Regular Season||71-68 ABCHR|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-58 ABCHR|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-52 ABCHR|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-48 ABCHR|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- Kolton Kohl leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 11.3 points per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Abilene Christian’s leading rebounder is Joe Pleasant averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Reggie Miller and his 4.0 assists per game.
- Logan McLaughlin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.1 per contest.
- Miller is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Kohl leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis racks up 19.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Marcus Larsson puts up a stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 9.3 points and 0.9 assists per game for Incarnate Word to take the top rebound spot on the team. Des Balentine has the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 6.8 points and 3.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Logan Bracamonte makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.1 per contest.
- Willis (1.4 steals per game) and Larsson (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Cardinals in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends