The Abilene Christian Wildcats (11-3) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Lamar Cardinals (3-10) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Montagne Center as big, 12.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 5:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Abilene Christian (-12.5)||Under (137.5)||Abilene Christian 76 Lamar 60|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in 42.9% of their outings this season (six of 14 opportunities).
- Lamar has played in five games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 38.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 137.5 points.
- The Wildcats and the Cardinals combine to average 0.9 fewer points per game than the total of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.5 fewer points per game (134) than this game’s total of 137.5 points.
- The average point total for Wildcats games this year is 3.9 fewer points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this season is 0.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- Against the spread, Abilene Christian has been strong this season, posting an 8-3 record.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-1 record.
- Abilene Christian and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 5 of 11 games this season (45.5%).
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 4-9 ATS.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 13 (38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-49 ABCHR|
|1/4/2020||Lamar||-4||132.5||-190||+153||Regular Season||74-62 ABCHR|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 ABCHR|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Kolton Kohl, who averages 11.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Abilene Christian’s leading rebounder is Joe Pleasant averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Reggie Miller and his 4.2 assists per game.
- Logan McLaughlin leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.1 made threes per game.
- Miller and Kohl lead Abilene Christian on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Kohl in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Davion Buster scores 14.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Lamar’s leader in rebounds is Avery Sullivan with 7.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Kasen Harrison with 4.2 per game.
- Buster is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Cardinals, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Ellis Jefferson (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Lamar while David Muoka (1.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends