The Sam Houston State Bearkats (6-5) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (8-2) at 9:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Bernard G. Johnson Coliseum. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sam Houston State (+3.5)||Under (141.5)||Abilene Christian 72 Sam Houston State 69|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have totaled at least 141.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of 10 outings (30%) this year.
- In nine of 11 games (81.8%) this year, Sam Houston State and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points.
- The Wildcats and the Bearkats combine to average 13.7 more points per game than the total of 141.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.7 fewer points per game (132.8) than this game’s total of 141.5 points.
- The average point total for Wildcats games this year is 10.2 less points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Bearkats games this year is 15.1 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- Against the spread, Abilene Christian has been strong this season, posting a 6-1 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-0 record.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 7 contests this season, a rate of 28.6%
Sam Houston State Betting Information
- The Bearkats have a 5-3 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their games.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Bearkats have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In 4 out of Bearkats 8 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Abilene Christian||-4||140.5||-183||+148||Regular Season||85-69 ABCHR|
|1/22/2020||Sam Houston State||-4.5||143||-207||+164||Regular Season||82-76 SMHO|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-85 SMHO|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-68 SMHO|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Coryon Mason, who averages 10.5 per contest to go with 2.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Joe Pleasant is Abilene Christian’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.8 per game, while Reggie Miller is its best passer, distributing 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Clay Gayman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.2 per contest.
- Miller is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Kolton Kohl leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Sam Houston State Leaders
- Zach Nutall puts up 20.4 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for the Bearkats, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Sam Houston State’s assist leader is Bryce Monroe with 3.0 per game. He also records 8.5 points per game and tacks on 1.4 rebounds per game.
- Demarkus Lampley connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Bearkats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.9 per outing.
- Javion May (1.4 steals per game) and Tristan Ikpe (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Bearkats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends