Two hot teams meet when the Abilene Christian Wildcats (15-3) host the Sam Houston State Bearkats (12-6) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Bearkats are 7.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their seven-game win streak intact against the Wildcats, winners of seven straight. The over/under is set at 140 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Abilene Christian (-7.5)||Over (140)||Abilene Christian 75 Sam Houston State 66|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have scored at least 140 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 18 games (44.4%) this year.
- Sam Houston State has played in 16 games this year (out of 18 total matchups — 88.9% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 140 points.
- These two teams average a combined 156 points per game, 16 more points than the total of 140 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.7 fewer points per game (131.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in matchups this year is 4.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bearkats this year is 11.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- Abilene Christian has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-4 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, putting together a 6-2 record.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 15 games (60%) this season.
Sam Houston State Betting Information
- Sam Houston State has a winning record against the spread, going 9-6 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- The Bearkats have fared well as a 7.5-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Sam Houston State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 15 (46.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Abilene Christian||-3||149||-165||+134||Regular Season||64-57 SMHO|
|2/26/2020||Abilene Christian||-4||140.5||-183||+148||Regular Season||85-69 ABCHR|
|1/22/2020||Sam Houston State||-4.5||143||-207||+164||Regular Season||82-76 SMHO|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-85 SMHO|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-68 SMHO|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- Kolton Kohl leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 11.9 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Joe Pleasant leads the Wildcats in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Reggie Miller leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Clay Gayman contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He makes 1.2 threes per game.
- The Abilene Christian steals leader is Damien Daniels, who averages 2.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Kohl, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Sam Houston State Leaders
- Zach Nutall is the top scorer for the Bearkats with 19.0 points per game. He also tacks on 5.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Tristan Ikpe is at the top of the Bearkats rebounding leaderboard with 6.0 rebounds per game, and Donte Powers leads the squad in assists with 3.3 per outing.
- Demarkus Lampley is the most prolific from distance for the Bearkats, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Sam Houston State’s leader in steals is Javion May (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Ikpe (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED