The Abilene Christian Wildcats (14-3) are big, 19.5-point favorites as they try to continue a six-game winning streak when they host the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-14) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Moody Coliseum (Abilene). The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Abilene Christian (-19.5)||Over (132.5)||Abilene Christian 78 Texas A&M-CC 57|
- In 52.9% of their games this season (nine of 17 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Texas A&M-CC has played in 10 games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 62.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- The Wildcats and the Islanders combine to average 7.7 more points per game than the total of 132.5 set for this game.
- The Wildcats and the Islanders have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 132.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this year is 3.3 more points than the over/under of 132.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Islanders games this year is 4.3 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- Abilene Christian has been strong against the spread, going 10-4 this season.
- In 8 of 14 (57.1%) contests this season, Abilene Christian and its opponents have hit the over.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-7 ATS.
- In the majority of Texas A&M-CC’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 13 games, 69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Abilene Christian||-15||131||-1928||+934||Regular Season||82-69 ABCHR|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-64 ABCHR|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-56 ABCHR|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-64 ABCHR|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-71 ABCHR|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Kolton Kohl, who averages 11.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Joe Pleasant is Abilene Christian’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.9 per game, while Reggie Miller is its best passer, distributing 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Logan McLaughlin contributes the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Damien Daniels is Abilene Christian’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Kohl leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- Jalen White is at the top of the Islanders scoring leaderboard with 10.3 points per game. He also grabs 5.2 rebounds and averages 1.5 assists per game.
- The Texas A&M-CC leaders in rebounding and assists are De’Lazarus Keys with 6.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.9 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Jordan Hairston with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.4 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Nolan Bertain leads his teammates on the Islanders with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Texas A&M-CC’s leader in steals is Myles Smith (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Perry Francois (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview