The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-12) will look to end a six-game losing streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (12-3) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at American Bank Center as big, 15.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Abilene Christian (-15.5)||Over (130.5)||Abilene Christian 75 Texas A&M-CC 58|
- In eight of 15 opportunities (53.3%) this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have added up to score more than 130.5 points in 64.3% of their games this season (nine of 14 chances).
- The Wildcats and the Islanders combine to average 7.8 more points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 130.6 points per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Wildcats games this year is 3.5 more points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Islanders this season is 4.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Abilene Christian Betting Information
- The Wildcats have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-3 record.
- When favored by at least 15.5 points, the Wildcats have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- Abilene Christian and its opponents have reached the total 6 times in 12 contests this season.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 4-7 ATS.
- In most of Islanders games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-64 ABCHR|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-56 ABCHR|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-64 ABCHR|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-71 ABCHR|
Abilene Christian Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Kolton Kohl, who averages 11.6 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Joe Pleasant leads the Wildcats in rebounding, averaging 5.9 per game, while Reggie Miller leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Clay Gayman hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Wildcats, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.1 per game.
- The Abilene Christian steals leader is Miller, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Kohl, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- The Islanders’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jalen White with 10.8 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Hairston dishes out 3.0 assists per game, the most assists on the Islanders.
- Nolan Bertain provides the bulk of the Islanders’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.1 threes per game to lead the team.
- The Islanders’ leader in steals is Myles Smith with 1.3 per game, and Perry Francois is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED