The Air Force Falcons (4-7) will attempt to halt a three-game losing streak when they visit the San Jose State Spartans (1-6) at 9:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 28, 2021 as 3.5-point favorites. The Spartans have lost six games in a row. The over/under is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Air Force (-3.5)||Under (143.5)||Air Force 73 San Jose State 69|
- In three of 11 outings (27.3%) this season, the Falcons and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 143.5 points.
- San Jose State has combined with its opponents to score more than 143.5 points in six of seven opportunities (85.7%) this year.
- The Falcons and the Spartans combine to average 16.3 less points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.5 more points per game (157) than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- The average total the Falcons have had set in matchups this season is 9.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Spartans games this season is 6.9 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Air Force Betting Information
- The Falcons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-6 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Falcons have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-0 record.
- In 7 of 11 (63.6%) contests this season, Air Force and its opponents have hit the over.
San Jose State Betting Information
- San Jose State has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 0-6 ATS.
- In the majority of Spartans games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 6 games, 16.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Air Force||-9.5||153.5||-535||+374||Regular Season||95-86 AIR|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-81 SJSU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-68 AIR|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 AIR|
Air Force Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Falcons this season is A.J. Walker, who averages 13.5 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Nikc Jackson is the Falcons leading rebounder, grabbing 3.9 per game, while Keaton Van Soelen is their best passer, distributing 2.4 assists in each contest.
- Walker contributes the bulk of the Falcons’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.6 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Walker and Jackson lead the Falcons on the defensive end, with Walker leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Jackson in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Richard Washington is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 20.7 points per game. He also pulls down 5.3 rebounds and averages 1.8 assists per game.
- The San Jose State leaders in rebounding and assists are Seneca Knight with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.3 points and 2.0 assists per game) and Omari Moore with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.9 points and 5.5 rebounds per game).
- Washington’s 2.7 made threes per game lead the Spartans.
- Moore leads the Spartans defensively with 1.4 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED