Travon Broadway leads the Central Michigan Chippewas (5-7) against the Akron Zips (4-3) after scoring 27 points in an 89-72 loss to Toledo. The Zips are 11-point favorites in the game on Thursday, January 21, 2021, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 152.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Akron (-11)||Under (152.5)||Akron 82 Central Michigan 69|
- In three of seven games (42.9%) this season, the Zips and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have added up to score at least 152.5 points in 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 6.4 more points per game (158.9) than this game’s total of 152.5 points.
- The Zips and the Chippewas have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 less points per game than the point total of 152.5 set for this matchup.
- The Zips average point total in outings this season is 150.6, 1.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Chippewas games this season have averaged a total of 157.9 points, 5.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Akron Betting Information
- Akron has covered in just two of five matchups this season.
- Akron and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 5 (40%) games this season.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- Central Michigan has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 2-6-1 ATS.
- In the majority of Central Michigan’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 9 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2020||Akron||-3.5||153||-175||+141||Regular Season||80-67 AKRON|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-67 AKRON|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-86 CMICH|
- The Zips leader in points and assists is Loren Cristian Jackson, who puts up 21.9 points per game along with 6.9 assists.
- Akron’s best rebounder is Enrique Freeman, who averages 9.2 boards per game in addition to his 8.9 PPG average.
- Jackson hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Zips, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
- Bryan Trimble Jr. is Akron’s leader in steals, averaging 0.8 steals per game, while Freeman leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway sits at the top of the Chippewas scoring leaderboard with 17.5 points per game. He also collects 5.6 rebounds and averages 1.6 assists per game.
- Central Michigan’s leader in rebounds is Malik Muhammad with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Devontae Lane with 3.1 per game.
- Matt Beachler provides the bulk of the Chippewas’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.7 threes per game to lead the team.
- Central Michigan’s leader in steals is Lane with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Muhammad with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends