The Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-6) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they visit the Akron Zips (6-3) as 11-point underdogs at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at James A. Rhodes Arena. The game airs on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under of 143 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Akron (-11)||Over (143)||Akron 84 Eastern Michigan 65|
- In 66.7% of their games this season (six of nine chances), the Zips and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 143 points.
- Eastern Michigan has played in five games this season (out of nine total matchups — 55.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 143 points.
- These two teams average a combined 150.3 points per game, 7.3 more points than the total of 143 set for this game.
- The Zips and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 more points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this outing.
- The average total the Zips have had set in games this season is 6.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Eagles games this season have averaged an over/under of 145.9 points, 2.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Akron Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Zips have covered four times in seven contests.
- Akron and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 3 of 7 games this season (42.9%).
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- The Eagles have a 2-4 record against the spread, covering in only 33.3% of their games.
- In most of Eagles games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Akron||-5.5||143.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||71-59 EMICH|
|2/8/2020||Akron||-13||133||-1250||+685||Regular Season||59-58 AKRON|
|1/4/2020||Akron||-3||130.5||-159||+130||Regular Season||69-45 AKRON|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||51-49 AKRON|
- Loren Cristian Jackson leads the Zips in points and assists per game, scoring 22.0 points and distributing 7.1 assists.
- Enrique Freeman leads Akron in rebounding, grabbing 9.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.0 points a contest.
- Bryan Trimble Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Zips, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 3.2 per outing.
- Trimble is Akron’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Freeman leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- Yeikson Montero holds the top spot on the Eagles leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.7 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Bryce McBride dishes out 2.9 assists per game, the most assists on the Eagles.
- Drew Lowder contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Eagles. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Montero (2.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Eastern Michigan while Ty Groce (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED