The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (6-1) visit the Alabama State Hornets (2-7) in a matchup of SWAC teams at Dunn-Oliver Acadome, tipping off at 5:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The Bulldogs are 4-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama A&M (-4)||Over (130.5)||Alabama A&M 72 Alabama State 64|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have recorded more than 130.5 points in 71.4% of their outings this season (five of seven opportunities).
- Alabama State has played in six games this year (out of nine total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 130.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.5 points per game, 8.0 more points than the over/under of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bulldogs and the Hornets have seen their opponents average a combined 9.5 more points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this year is 11.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Hornets games this season is 5.6 more points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Alabama A&M Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bulldogs have covered four times in seven contests.
- The Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 7 games (57.1%) this season.
Alabama State Betting Information
- Alabama State has a losing record against the spread, going 4-5 ATS (covering just 44.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Hornets have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of Alabama State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Alabama A&M||-7.5||134.5||-360||+280||Regular Season||70-63 ALAAM|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-58 ALASU|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-56 ALASU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-62 ALASU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-54 ALASU|
Alabama A&M Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Jalen Johnson, who scores 18.3 points and grabs 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Tucker is the Bulldogs best passer, dispensing 5.1 assists per game while scoring 6.1 PPG.
- Garrett Hicks leads his teammates on the Bulldogs with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Hicks is Alabama A&M’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while EJ Williams leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Alabama State Leaders
- Brandon Battle holds the top spot on the Hornets leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 11.0 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- DJ Heath dishes out 2.4 assists per game, the most assists on the Hornets.
- Kevion Stewart’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Hornets.
- Alabama State’s leader in steals is Heath (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jordan O’Neal (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends