The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-11) are expected to continue an 11-game losing streak when they visit the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (4-1) as 22.5-point underdogs at 5:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at T.M. Elmore Gymnasium. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mississippi Valley State (+22.5)||Over (141.5)||Alabama A&M 82 Mississippi Valley State 62|
- In two of five outings (40%) this year, the Bulldogs and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- Mississippi Valley State and its opponents have combined to score at least 141.5 points in eight of 11 games (72.7%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 130.4 points per game, 11.1 fewer points than the over/under of 141.5 set for this game.
- The Bulldogs and the Delta Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 30.5 more points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Bulldogs games this season is 4.9 more points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Delta Devils this year is 14.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Alabama A&M Betting Information
- Against the spread, Alabama A&M has been strong this season, posting a 3-2 record.
- Alabama A&M has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 3 of 5 games for a 60% rate.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
- The Delta Devils have a losing record against the spread, going 3-8 ATS (covering only 27.3% of the time).
- The Delta Devils and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 5 of 11.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Alabama A&M||-7.5||154||-350||+265||Regular Season||67-61 MSVSU|
|1/13/2020||Alabama A&M||-14||153.5||-1430||+787||Regular Season||72-66 MSVSU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-63 ALAAM|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-63 MSVSU|
Alabama A&M Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Jalen Johnson, who accumulates 18.5 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Tucker leads Alabama A&M in assists, averaging 5.2 per game while also scoring 6.3 points per contest.
- Garrett Hicks’ 3.0 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Hicks is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while EJ Williams leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- Devin Gordon puts up 12.3 points and 4.0 rebounds per game for the Delta Devils, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Caleb Hunter dishes out 2.7 assists per game, the most assists on the Delta Devils.
- Gordon contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Delta Devils. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Mississippi Valley State’s leader in steals is Terry Collins (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Leandre Howard (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends