The Alabama Crimson Tide (7-3) are favored (-2.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Florida Gators (5-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at Coleman Coliseum. The contest airs on ESP2. The matchup has an over/under set at 153.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (+2.5)||Under (153.5)||Florida 75 Alabama 74|
- In 18 of 10 opportunities (180%) this season, the Crimson Tide and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- In four of six games (66.7%) this season, Florida has combined with its opponents to score more than 153.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.0 more points per game (159.5) than this game’s total of 153.5 points.
- The Crimson Tide and the Gators have seen their opponents average a combined 15.0 less points per game than the over/under of 153.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Crimson Tide games this year is 7.1 fewer points than the over/under of 153.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Gators games this season is 1.8 fewer points than the point total of 153.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Crimson Tide record 7.9 more points per game (76.7) than the Gators allow (68.8).
- When Alabama puts up more than 68.8 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Florida has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall in games when it allows more than 76.7 points.
- The Gators put up an average of 82.8 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 69.7 the Crimson Tide give up to opponents.
- Florida has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.7 points.
- Alabama’s record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 82.8 points.
- The Crimson Tide have put up a total of 70 more points than their opponents this year (an average of seven per game), and the Gators have out-scored opponents by 84 points on the season (14 more per game).
Alabama Betting Information
- Against the spread, Alabama has been strong this season, posting a 5-4 record.
- The Crimson Tide have posted a winning record of 4-3 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Alabama and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 9 (33.3%) games this season.
Florida Betting Information
- The Gators have a winning record against the spread, going 3-1 ATS (covering 75% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Gators have fared well, going 3-0 against the spread.
- In the majority of Florida’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 4 games, 75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Florida||-7.5||150||-360||270||Regular Season||104-98 UFL|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-53 UFL|
- The Crimson Tide scoring leader is Jaden Shackelford, who averages 13.0 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Herbert Jones leads Alabama in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Jahvon Quinerly leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- John Petty Jr. leads the Crimson Tide in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Alabama leader in both steals and blocks is Jordan Bruner, who averages 1.4 takeaways and 1.3 rejections per game.
- Tre Mann has averaged 5.5 boards and 4.0 assists per game, putting him atop the Gators leaderboards in those categories.
- Keyontae Johnson counts for 16.0 points per game, making him the top scorer on Florida’s squad.
- Noah Locke provides the bulk of the Gators’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game to pace the team.
- The Gators’ leader in steals is Tyree Appleby with 1.7 per game, and Scottie Lewis is their leader in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found