The No. 11 Alabama Crimson Tide (16-5) host the Georgia Bulldogs (12-7) after winning seven straight home games. The Crimson Tide are heavy favorites by 13 points in the matchup, which starts at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 158.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama (-13)||Under (158)||Alabama 83 Georgia 69|
- In 28.6% of their games this season (six of 21 chances), the Crimson Tide and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 158 points.
- In eight of 19 opportunities (42.1%) this year, Georgia has combined with its opponents to score more than 158 points.
- The two teams average a combined one less point per game (157) than this game’s total of 158 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 145.4 points per game, 12.6 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Crimson Tide games this year is 9.2 less points than the total of 158 in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games this season have averaged an over/under of 153.7 points, 4.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Crimson Tide record just 3.4 more points per game (79.2) than the Bulldogs give up (75.8).
- When Alabama puts up more than 75.8 points, it is 9-0-1 against the spread and 14-0 overall.
- Georgia is 3-5 against the spread and 1-7 overall when giving up more than 79.2 points.
- The Bulldogs’ 77.8 points per game are 8.2 more points than the 69.6 the Crimson Tide allow to opponents.
- Georgia is 7-0 against the spread and 10-5 overall when it scores more than 69.6 points.
- Alabama’s record is 0-3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it allows more than 77.8 points.
- The Crimson Tide have out-scored their opponents by a total of 202 points this season (9.6 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 38 more points than their opponents on the year (two per game).
Alabama Betting Information
- Alabama is good against the spread, going 11-8-1 this season.
- The Crimson Tide fare well when favored by at least 13 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- Alabama has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 9 times in 20 contests (45%).
Georgia Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 9-8 record against the spread, covering in 52.9% of their outings.
- The Bulldogs have not fared well as a 13-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 13-point underdogs.
- Georgia and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 10 of 17 (58.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||105-102 ALA|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-74 ALA|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Crimson Tide is Herbert Jones, who grabs 5.9 boards and distributes 2.9 assists per game to go with a 11.4 PPG scoring average.
- Jaden Shackelford leads Alabama in scoring, averaging 13.7 per game to go with 4.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- John Petty Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crimson Tide, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Jones and Jordan Bruner lead the Crimson Tide on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bruner in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ Sahvir Wheeler averages enough points (13.5 per game) and assists (7.3 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Toumani Camara is at the top of the Georgia rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game. He also scores 12.6 points and adds 1.6 assists per game.
- P.J. Horne leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Georgia’s leader in steals is Justin Kier (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Camara (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED