Jaden Shackelford leads the No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (20-6) against the Georgia Bulldogs (14-10) after putting up 23 points in a 70-58 win over Auburn. The Bulldogs are 7.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, March 6, 2021, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on CBS. The matchup’s point total is set at 157.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Crimson Tide and their opponents have put up at least 157.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 26 games (30.8%) this year.
- Georgia and its opponents have combined to score at least 157.5 points in 45.8% of their games this season (11 of 24 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 156.9 points per game, 0.6 less points than the total of 157.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 147.7 points per game, 9.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Crimson Tide average point total in outings this season is 149.2, 8.3 points less than the total in this game.
- Bulldogs games this season have averaged an over/under of 155.4 points, 2.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Crimson Tide record 79.2 points per contest, just 1.5 more points than the 77.7 the Bulldogs allow their opponents.
- Alabama has a 16-0 record overall and a 10-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 77.7 points.
- Georgia has a 3-7 record against the spread and a 1-9 record overall when giving up more than 79.2 points.
- The Bulldogs’ 77.7 points per game are 7.7 more points than the 70 the Crimson Tide give up.
- Georgia has compiled a 12-7 overall record and a 9-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70 points.
- Alabama has an ATS record of 1-5-1 and a 5-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 77.7 points.
- The Crimson Tide have out-scored their opponents by a total of 241 points this season (9.2 points per game on average), while the Bulldogs have an even point differential on the year.
Alabama Betting Information
- The Crimson Tide have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 13-11-1 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Crimson Tide have fared well against the spread, putting together a 6-3 record.
- Alabama and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 11 of 25 games this season (44%).
Georgia Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a winning record against the spread, going 12-10 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- The Bulldogs have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 7.5-point underdog.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 13 of 22 (59.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Alabama||-13||159.5||-996||+650||Regular Season||115-82 ALA|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||105-102 ALA|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-74 ALA|
- The Crimson Tide leader in rebounds and assist is Herbert Jones, who grabs 6.1 rebounds and gives out 3.1 assists per game along with scoring 11.0 points per contest.
- Shackelford leads Alabama in scoring, averaging 14.5 per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- John Petty Jr. contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Crimson Tide. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Jones and Jordan Bruner lead Alabama on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bruner in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ Sahvir Wheeler puts up enough points (13.8 per game) and assists (7.0 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Georgia’s Toumani Camara stats (7.7 rebounds per game, 12.7 points per game, 1.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- P.J. Horne is dependable from distance and leads the Bulldogs with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Georgia’s leader in steals is K.D. Johnson (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Camara (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED